Terms and conditions
Regulation of the cooking classes of Gustasapori
- The cooking classes de Gustasapori I have a duration of about 2 hours and are followed by lunch or dinner consisting of the prepared dishes.
- The courses and cooking classes of I Gustasapori are subject to availability and menus are subject to change if the ingredients are not available.
- Participants are required to notify us of any allergies or intolerances.
- If you are unable to attend, the lessons paid by a participant may be transferred to another person.
- The submission of the application form or e-mail does not guarantee the reservation of the lesson or course.
- The reservation is valid only upon receipt of confirmation e-mail.
- At the time of the reservation we will request your credit card as a guarantee.
- Courses can be paid by credit card or PayPal directly online or by bank transfer.
- Once payment is received, the association I Gustasapori sends an e-mail confirming the receipt of payment.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations must be received in writing by fax or e-mail.
- Reservations must be canceled up to 7 days in advance and are entitled to receive a full refund.
- Classes or courses may vary for reasons not dependent upon the will of the association. In this case, those enrolled will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid or to choose another course.
- Refunds will be made by crediting the credit card or bank transfer to the account of the beneficiary.
- Upon payment of the gift voucher, you will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of payment.
- The voucher can be sent via e-mail or delivered by mail to the address you provided.
- To activate the voucher you need to send a fax or an e-mail to book your lesson according to availability.
- The gift certificate purchased for a specific lesson can be used for a different lesson of equal value.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.